Last modified: March 10, 2022
Drew Binsky, LLC ("Company," "we," or "us") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the websites, https://www.drewbinsky.com and https://shopjustgo.com/, and any mobile applications or other offerings made available by Drew Binsky, LLC (collectively the “Just Go Platform”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Just Go Platform.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Just Go Platform or Company.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download and any applications owned by Drew Binsky, LLC, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Just Go Platform.
- Through any Company owned and operated social media channels.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Just Go Platform, except as specifically stated in this policy.
These other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Just Go Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or through the Just Go Platform. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to the Just Go Platform or through any of its features, create an account, or make any purchases through the Just Go Platform, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Just Go Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name, social media handle, or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
If you are in certain countries in the EU, even if you are at least 13, but not yet 16, you may need your parent’s or guardian’s approval. Check here to confirm what your EU member state requires:
Your parent and/or your legal guardian has the right to ask about the information we have collected about you. We will ask that person making the request to verify that they are in fact your parent or legal guardian before we provide them your information. We will also collect the contact information for the person requesting this information so we can respond to the request.
For more information about children’s online privacy, please visit (for children in the US), the federal trade commission’s resource page:
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of the Just Go Platform:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Just Go Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and service providers.
Information You Provide to Us
When you use, access, download, or create an account on the Just Go Platform, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, birth date or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Just Go Platform, and usage details.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Just Go Platform. This includes information provided at the time of creating an account, posting material, and/or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Just Go Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Just Go Platform.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Just Go Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Just Go Platform.
- Information collected through mailing list signups.
You may also provide information for publication or display ("Posted") on public areas of the Just Go Platform (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary for the relevant purpose for which that personal information was obtained unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you access, use, download, or create an account on the Just Go Platform, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Just Go Platform, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Just Go Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Just Go Platform.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not access, use, download, or create an account on the Just Go Platform.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking).
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Just Go Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Just Go Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Parts of the Just Go Platform and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related platform statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Just Go Platform or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
- Our third party services providers, including Mighty Networks.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Just Go Platform. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
To find out more about the following service providers and to learn how to opt out, please visit:
Mighty Networks: https://www.mightynetworks.com/privacy-policy
For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, please visit:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with features of the Just Go Platform and its contents, and any other information, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account, including account activity and interactions.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when any application or other updates are available, and of changes to any services we offer or provide though the Just Go Platform.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our service and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Just Go Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Just Go Platform.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please [check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data/adjust your user preferences in your account profile.] For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Drew Binsky, LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Drew Binsky, LLC about Just Go Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including any application EULA.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Drew Binsky, LLC, our employees, customers or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- [Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Just Go Platform to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Just Go Platform may become inaccessible or not function properly.]
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address or other information to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD]. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Just Go Platform and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected]. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
If you are a resident of a country in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland (“European Resident”), you have additional rights regarding your information. You can withdraw your consent to our collection or processing of your personal information at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to such withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. The Just Go Platform generally provides you with a reasonable means to view and change your profile information and you can opt-out of marketing communications at any time by [DESCRIBE OPT OUT OPTIONS]. If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal information, you may contact us at: [email protected].
You have the following rights over the way we process information relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest, in response to any requests submitted by you to us:
- for a copy of personal information we are processing about you and/or to have inaccuracies corrected;
- to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal information;
- for a machine-readable copy of your personal information, which you can use with another service provider. Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another provider if you prefer; and
- to make a complaint to a data protection regulator. If you are a resident of the EEA, you can find your local regulator’s contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
To make a request in relation to any of the aforementioned rights, please send your requests to [email protected].
International Data Transfers
There are agreements in place to ensure that personal information is processed using appropriate safeguards that meet the requirements of data protection laws. Such appropriate safeguards may include standard data protection clauses adopted by a data protection regulator and approved by the European Commission, such as the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses. We use the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses or data transfer agreements where appropriate when exporting data to a processor outside of the EU.
If you would like to find out more about these safeguards or if you have any other queries or comments in relation to this Policy, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected].
To find out more about the standard contractual clauses, please visit: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into you accounts across the Just Go Platform and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you do not otherwise request sooner, we have processes in place to delete your information when we no longer need it, and are not required by law to continue to retain it.
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Just Go Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Just Go Platform. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Just Go Platform.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we have implemented commercially reasonable, appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Just Go Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
For EEA Residents:
If we did not use your information as you consented, or if we did not honor your lawful requests, and you are resident in the EEA and you believe we are unlawfully processing your information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm