MEDIA & PRESS
My travel knowledge and stories have been featured on hundreds of online publications, TV networks, social media channels, print agencies and more.
Here are some of my most notable features:
- BBC - "A Tourist, in Afghanistan?"
- CNBC - "His Parents Wanted Him to Get a Corporate Job, Until he Made $154,000 in a Year"
- Daily Express - "YouTube Sensation on the Verge of Visiting Every Country in the World"
- Washington Post - "Going to Almost Every Country in the World, then Came the Coronavirus"
- KTLA - "Travel Post-Covid with Traveler, Drew Binsky"
- Writing: I am also a regular contributor to HuffPost, U.S. News & Travel, Yahoo Travel, Thought Catalog + more.
- Brand Collaborations: I have partnered a variety of brands such as Sony, Allianz, Booking.com, Duolingo, Corona, Qatar Air
- Tourism Board Collaborations: Germany Tourism, South Korea Tourism, Visit California, Visit Florida, Hilton Head Tourism, Bolivia Tourism, Visit Fiji, Suriname Tourism, Mauritius Tourism, Go Dominican Republic, Tourism Ireland and more.
- Podcasts: Jordan Harbinger, Armchair Explorer, The Erik Anders Lang Show, Johnny Jet's Travel Podcast, School of Travel, Andy Steve's Travel Podcast, You Are Not a Goat, Escaping 9-5, Counting Countries, Golf & Entrepreneurship
- TV Interviews: I’ve been interviewed on the following TV networks:
- TV Segments: I have a weekly travel segment called Travel Fix with Drew Binsky that is aired every Thursday at 5 & 9PM on the CW33 News Fix Network (channel 33) in Dallas, Houston and Miami. On each episode, I Skype-in from wherever I am in the world to provide travel tips, insights and advice with their viewers.
Want to work with me?
Thank you for your interest! If you are a major media outlet and looking to do an interview or featured story, please fill out the below form and I will get back to you ASAP.